When the laws of survival collide with the abandon of Halloween…
- Invite zombies over to your house for trick or treat snacks
- See how many candles can be lit in a giant pumpkin by trying it indoors first
- Have a ‘dance till you drop’ party for fans still around from the 1975 release of The Rocky Horror Picture Show (more…)
Halloween is on the horizon, so ‘liven up’ the occasion with enriched clichés (with the originals in italics):
- He put a small audio recording in the folder so when opened it sounds like a plan
- Spinning your wheels means you’re going to need one large and sturdy tabletop
- A consequence of stabbing a utensil into your mouth is you’ll speak with a forked tongue (more…)
As Halloween approaches the end of next week, it’s worth remembering that this time of year marks the 40th anniversary of the initial release of The Rocky Horror Picture Show, widely considered the most popular cult classic film.
There were many memorable songs; here is an excerpt of probably the best known…
It’s astounding. Time is fleeting.