There is still so much we don’t know…
- Why is the wind against you no matter what direction you are biking?
- Who is prepared to prove no two snowflakes are the same?
- Isn’t it time for artificial sweeteners to start helping the medicine go down?
- How do we know the path of least resistance won’t end at a point of resistance?
- Why is it called a ‘knuckleball’ when that’s one part of the finger not used to throw?
- Where is the certainty that a rolling stone gathers no moss?
- When did the daily newspaper shift from news oriented to try to find the news oriented?
- Why do people have to park their cars as insufferably close as possible to my driver’s side?
- Who worked out the calculation that a picture is worth a thousand words?
- What is the ranking of platitudes in the scale of hyperbole?
Leave a Reply